5 Tips to Sell Your Spokane Home for Over Asking Price
1. Price your home slightly below the market value, pricing 5-10% below market will create a lot of buzz around your home and likely a multiple offer scenario, right now the market is pretty tight, pricing your home just slightly under is enough to get to that coveted multiple offer round.
2. Build buzz by creating a coming soon campaign- utilize social networks, groups, friends and family to share your listing. Building buzz early helps to build exposure for your listing and adds to the scarcity factor (deal mindset).
3. Boost your curb appeal- Spruce up the front of your home, give it some serious curb appeal focus your efforts in the front for a good first impression. A little landscaping bark and well placed flowers go a long ways.
4. Make repairs- focus any repairs in your home that will allow for opening up financing options, homes that allow for more financing types sell faster and for more money. Why? You have a larger pool of potential buyers. Bear in mind that Realtors use this as a search criterion for their clients, so if your home doesn't pass due to chipping paint, exposed wiring, missing appliances... you are missing out on this pool of buyers.
5. Stage it- buyers can be picky, they may not like your style, and it is likely that they would not say anything so as not to offend you. It is best to let a professional stage your home, they are experts in making areas look larger and more attractive to a wider audience. Chances are you are influenced by your own design ideas, put your ego aside and let the experts handle the design.
We are Spokane's local real estate expert for a reason, with over 600 homes sold in the past few years alone, our listing package is customized to fit each client. Don't let the big brokerages plop down a sign and leave you in the dust. We are here to help, Call us anytime at 509-62-HOUSE!
Buying a new home or selling an old one is a very personal matter. EvoReal is Spokane's local real estate expert we are a family-owned company where we believe that everyone deserves special attention when it comes to buying or selling their home. We are a small firm by design, we know that our size enables us to really get to know our clients and to quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of real estate. We love Spokane and the Inland Northwest. We love the people who live and work here; they are hard working and so are we. Everyday we use the most modern real estate marketing tools and techniques, dig through thousands of homes for sale to find the right one, and make sure every detail of the home buying and selling process is being attended to, making sure nothing falls through the cracks. Your goals, not ours, are the priority. We hope we get a chance to work with you. Please contact us to ask any questions or to set up an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!