1. Clean, Stage, and Professionally Photograph your home.
2. Fully describe your Kitchen features (arguably the most important room in a house). Does your kitchen have... Stainless appliances? Breakfast Nook? Island? Walk-in Pantry? Bonus storage? Deluxe sinks or multiple sinks? Tile back splash? Multiple electrical outlets? Custom lighting?
3. Pay special attention to present unique features of your home, for instance deluxe trim or molding, wainscoting, tile, granite, archways/architecture, vaulted ceilings, natural wood flooring/trim, built-ins or original craftsmanship.
4. Highlight updates/remodels/additions; updated roof, electrical, plumbing, high efficiency furnace, heat pump, gutters, new deck, finished bsmt, enclosed porch...
5. Any outdoor features? Include in your description those reasons why your yard and landscape is unique; for instance covered patio, pergola, fully fenced, dog run, shed/storage, hot tub, special trees or gardening.
6. Build the lifestyle map of the area/neighborhood, we provide this as a part of our marketing package where the seller is asked what makes living where you do special. This may include things such as close walking trails, parks, shopping/grocers, schools and colleges, access to river or natural areas.
Here is an example of a lifestyle map;
Author:Jessica Side Phone: 509-624-6873 Dated: January 14th 2016 Views: 753 About Jessica: Hi! I am the broker/owner of EvoReal and have been actively working in real estate for over 13 years...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Buying a new home or selling an old one is a very personal matter. EvoReal is Spokane's local real estate expert we are a family-owned company where we believe that everyone deserves special attention when it comes to buying or selling their home. We are a small firm by design, we know that our size enables us to really get to know our clients and to quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of real estate. We love Spokane and the Inland Northwest. We love the people who live and work here; they are hard working and so are we. Everyday we use the most modern real estate marketing tools and techniques, dig through thousands of homes for sale to find the right one, and make sure every detail of the home buying and selling process is being attended to, making sure nothing falls through the cracks. Your goals, not ours, are the priority. We hope we get a chance to work with you. Please contact us to ask any questions or to set up an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Colville Custom Rancher on 7 Acres, Shop, Year-Round Creek, Large Fiel
"I live in Tucson, AZ but owned a home in Spokane, WA for about 6 years. For various reasons I decided to sell the house and listed it with a real estate firm. The market was not good and it became obvious that I needed to 'short-sell' the house. The real estate firm referred me to Jessica Side with EvoReal. I was very pleased with Jessica and her team with the handling of the short-sale. I was kept informed of anything happening and the communication was wonderful. Their expertise in handling my sale was top-notch, and everything went as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Jessica if you are either thinking of selling, having a hard time selling, or even looking for a home. She's extremely knowledgeable and very efficient. "