Procedures and tips we are using to increase digital interaction and reduce in-person contact.Pre-screeing buyers, we are reducing unproductive showings by being extra careful to know our
Top Tips To Market Your Home In 2016
Top Tips to help you market your home in 2016.
1. Clean, Stage, and Professionally Photograph your home.
2. Fully describe your Kitchen features (arguably the most important room in a house). Does your kitchen have... Stainless appliances? Breakfast Nook? Island? Walk-in Pantry? Bonus storage? Deluxe sinks or multiple sinks? Tile back splash? Multiple electrical outlets? Custom lighting?
3. Pay special attention to present unique features of your home, for instance deluxe trim or molding, wainscoting, tile, granite, archways/architecture, vaulted ceilings, natural wood flooring/trim, built-ins or original craftsmanship.
4. Highlight updates/remodels/additions; updated roof, electrical, plumbing, high efficiency furnace, heat pump, gutters, new deck, finished bsmt, enclosed porch...
5. Any outdoor features? Include in your description those reasons why your yard and landscape is unique; for instance covered patio, pergola, fully fenced, dog run, shed/storage, hot tub, special trees or gardening.
6. Build the lifestyle map of the area/neighborhood, we provide this as a part of our marketing package where the seller is asked what makes living where you do special. This may include things such as close walking trails, parks, shopping/grocers, schools and colleges, access to river or natural areas.
Here is an example of a lifestyle map;
Hi! I am the broker/owner of EvoReal and have been actively working in real estate for over 13 years. My greatest love in life is my family, not only my husband Matt and our three children, Ethan, Br....
Latest Blog Posts
Territorial Views, Perc Tested, Acreage Property, Ready to Build!Your own slice of heaven with territorial and Mt Spokane Views. Desirable tucked away feeling but close to amenities. Acreage that is
Download your copy now here!Your Family Disaster Supplies KitDisasters happen anytime and anywhere. And when disaster strikes, you may not have much time to respond.A highway spill of hazardous
Stick Built Rancher, Single Lvl, High-End Finishes, Shop!Click HERE to see all the details on this home here including updated pricing!Turn-key living with the lake at your doorstep (secondary),