Reality check: If the decor/artwork in your bathroom is from the early ’90s, it is nearly 30 years behind the times! (And if you redecorated your bathroom in 2010, that’s almost a decade ago.
Sell Your Spokane Home For Over Asking Price
5 Tips to Sell Your Spokane Home for Over Asking Price
1. Price your home slightly below the market value, pricing 5-10% below market will create a lot of buzz around your home and likely a multiple offer scenario, right now the market is pretty tight, pricing your home just slightly under is enough to get to that coveted multiple offer round.
2. Build buzz by creating a coming soon campaign- utilize social networks, groups, friends and family to share your listing. Building buzz early helps to build exposure for your listing and adds to the scarcity factor (deal mindset).
3. Boost your curb appeal- Spruce up the front of your home, give it some serious curb appeal focus your efforts in the front for a good first impression. A little landscaping bark and well placed flowers go a long ways.
4. Make repairs- focus any repairs in your home that will allow for opening up financing options, homes that allow for more financing types sell faster and for more money. Why? You have a larger pool of potential buyers. Bear in mind that Realtors use this as a search criterion for their clients, so if your home doesn't pass due to chipping paint, exposed wiring, missing appliances... you are missing out on this pool of buyers.
5. Stage it- buyers can be picky, they may not like your style, and it is likely that they would not say anything so as not to offend you. It is best to let a professional stage your home, they are experts in making areas look larger and more attractive to a wider audience. Chances are you are influenced by your own design ideas, put your ego aside and let the experts handle the design.
We are Spokane's local real estate expert for a reason, with over 600 homes sold in the past few years alone, our listing package is customized to fit each client. Don't let the big brokerages plop down a sign and leave you in the dust. We are here to help, Call us anytime at 509-62-HOUSE!
Latest Blog Posts
Drone and 3D Tour Available, Click Here!Stunning modern architecture on 3 acres. Country living only 45 minutes to Spokane. Custom built and energy-efficient design, including passive solar and
20 Ways to Save Money and Stretch Your Household BudgetThese days, it seems like everyone’s looking for ways to cut costs and stretch their income further. Fortunately, there are some simple steps