SEE INSIDE HERE!Small town living at its finest! Welcome to Lind, WA - home of the Combine Demolition Derby! This pristine condition, midcentury house is turn-key and ready for its new owner.
Sell Your Spokane Home For Over Asking Price
Dated: April 4 2017
5 Tips to Sell Your Spokane Home for Over Asking Price
1. Price your home slightly below the market value, pricing 5-10% below market will create a lot of buzz around your home and likely a multiple offer scenario, right now the market is pretty tight, pricing your home just slightly under is enough to get to that coveted multiple offer round.
2. Build buzz by creating a coming soon campaign- utilize social networks, groups, friends and family to share your listing. Building buzz early helps to build exposure for your listing and adds to the scarcity factor (deal mindset).
3. Boost your curb appeal- Spruce up the front of your home, give it some serious curb appeal focus your efforts in the front for a good first impression. A little landscaping bark and well placed flowers go a long ways.
4. Make repairs- focus any repairs in your home that will allow for opening up financing options, homes that allow for more financing types sell faster and for more money. Why? You have a larger pool of potential buyers. Bear in mind that Realtors use this as a search criterion for their clients, so if your home doesn't pass due to chipping paint, exposed wiring, missing appliances... you are missing out on this pool of buyers.
5. Stage it- buyers can be picky, they may not like your style, and it is likely that they would not say anything so as not to offend you. It is best to let a professional stage your home, they are experts in making areas look larger and more attractive to a wider audience. Chances are you are influenced by your own design ideas, put your ego aside and let the experts handle the design.
We are Spokane's local real estate expert for a reason, with over 600 homes sold in the past few years alone, our listing package is customized to fit each client. Don't let the big brokerages plop down a sign and leave you in the dust. We are here to help, Call us anytime at 509-62-HOUSE!
Latest Blog Posts
See pricing and availability + more photosCentrally Located Opportunity! On the south hill, edging the perry district, downtown, etc. Double lot providing huge yard & privacy. Room to build a shop