Top Games to play during a Thanksgiving pandemic and beyond. In the spirit of a 2020 Pod Thanksgiving, I have put together My TOP 10 GAMES TO PLAY ON Zoom or FaceTime. These will work, not just for
Spokane Fires Stay Safe During Times Of Poor Air Quality
Dated: August 23 2016
Air quality is a mix between moderate and poor throughout Spokane, with the concentration around the N Central and N West Spokane Areas.
Here are a few tips to stay safe during these times of poor air quality;
1. Limit your outdoor activities and outdoor exposure, poor air quality leads to breathing hard and will exacerbate asthma and coughing.
2. Do not open up windows at night, use your AC (make sure it is on recirculate) and change filters regularly, check for leaky windows or air flow under doors. Seal your house up as best as possible.
3. Consider purchasing an air purifier system, preferably with a HEPA filter.
4. Keep an eye on the current air quality index and stay out of those areas that are especially high, these are can vary significantly from mile to mile in certain instances.
5. Regularly check on the elderly and children, these groups along with those who have compromised immune systems or disease are the most affected by poor air quality.
For the past 20 years, I have been working in the technology and communication field. I was considered a front line employee. Translation: I helped customers use new technology to make their lives m....
Latest Blog Posts
Sign up here!In episode one of our first-time homebuyer series, we discuss how to build confidence and ask the right questions in the quest to homeownership.This conversation is going to be under an
As many of you know may or may not know, we are the regional expert in REO sales for the Spokane and surrounding market. We have over a decade of experience dealing with distressed sales, short,