Selling your home when you still need to shop for a new one can feel daunting to even the most seasoned homeowner––especially when the demand for new homes keeps rising, but the supply feels
Spokane Fires Stay Safe During Times Of Poor Air Quality
Dated: August 23 2016
Air quality is a mix between moderate and poor throughout Spokane, with the concentration around the N Central and N West Spokane Areas.
Here are a few tips to stay safe during these times of poor air quality;
1. Limit your outdoor activities and outdoor exposure, poor air quality leads to breathing hard and will exacerbate asthma and coughing.
2. Do not open up windows at night, use your AC (make sure it is on recirculate) and change filters regularly, check for leaky windows or air flow under doors. Seal your house up as best as possible.
3. Consider purchasing an air purifier system, preferably with a HEPA filter.
4. Keep an eye on the current air quality index and stay out of those areas that are especially high, these are can vary significantly from mile to mile in certain instances.
5. Regularly check on the elderly and children, these groups along with those who have compromised immune systems or disease are the most affected by poor air quality.
For the past 20 years, I have been working in the technology and communication field. I was considered a front line employee. Translation: I helped customers use new technology to make their lives m....
Latest Blog Posts
View Pricing & Availability by Clicking Here!Move-in Ready! This South Hill stunner is ready & waiting for its new owner! Fantastic curb appeal with w/modern exterior paint, window boxes, beautiful
View the 3D Tour Here!Welcome to the Blue Chip Lofts. Authentic downtown, New York-style urban loft living experience in the heart of Spokane's West End. Located in the core of both the Cork &