Reality check: If the decor/artwork in your bathroom is from the early ’90s, it is nearly 30 years behind the times! (And if you redecorated your bathroom in 2010, that’s almost a decade ago.
Spokane Fires Stay Safe During Times Of Poor Air Quality
Air quality is a mix between moderate and poor throughout Spokane, with the concentration around the N Central and N West Spokane Areas.
Here are a few tips to stay safe during these times of poor air quality;
1. Limit your outdoor activities and outdoor exposure, poor air quality leads to breathing hard and will exacerbate asthma and coughing.
2. Do not open up windows at night, use your AC (make sure it is on recirculate) and change filters regularly, check for leaky windows or air flow under doors. Seal your house up as best as possible.
3. Consider purchasing an air purifier system, preferably with a HEPA filter.
4. Keep an eye on the current air quality index and stay out of those areas that are especially high, these are can vary significantly from mile to mile in certain instances.
5. Regularly check on the elderly and children, these groups along with those who have compromised immune systems or disease are the most affected by poor air quality.
For the past 20 years, I have been working in the technology and communication field. I was considered a front line employee. Translation: I helped customers use new technology to make their lives m....
Latest Blog Posts
Drone and 3D Tour Available, Click Here!Stunning modern architecture on 3 acres. Country living only 45 minutes to Spokane. Custom built and energy-efficient design, including passive solar and
20 Ways to Save Money and Stretch Your Household BudgetThese days, it seems like everyone’s looking for ways to cut costs and stretch their income further. Fortunately, there are some simple steps