For current availability and pricing, visit the link here!Welcome Home! This solid Shadle rancher features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Main floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom, new tile floors
Top Tips To Market Your Home In 2016
Dated: January 14 2016
Top Tips to help you market your home in 2016.
1. Clean, Stage, and Professionally Photograph your home.
2. Fully describe your Kitchen features (arguably the most important room in a house). Does your kitchen have... Stainless appliances? Breakfast Nook? Island? Walk-in Pantry? Bonus storage? Deluxe sinks or multiple sinks? Tile back splash? Multiple electrical outlets? Custom lighting?
3. Pay special attention to present unique features of your home, for instance deluxe trim or molding, wainscoting, tile, granite, archways/architecture, vaulted ceilings, natural wood flooring/trim, built-ins or original craftsmanship.
4. Highlight updates/remodels/additions; updated roof, electrical, plumbing, high efficiency furnace, heat pump, gutters, new deck, finished bsmt, enclosed porch...
5. Any outdoor features? Include in your description those reasons why your yard and landscape is unique; for instance covered patio, pergola, fully fenced, dog run, shed/storage, hot tub, special trees or gardening.
6. Build the lifestyle map of the area/neighborhood, we provide this as a part of our marketing package where the seller is asked what makes living where you do special. This may include things such as close walking trails, parks, shopping/grocers, schools and colleges, access to river or natural areas.
Here is an example of a lifestyle map;
Hi! I am the broker/owner of EvoReal and have been actively working in real estate for over 17 years. My greatest love in life is my family, not only my husband Matt and our three children, Ethan, Br....
Latest Blog Posts
See Inside & Availability Here!Corner Lot rancher on the north side! Open floor plan. Beautiful kitchen with new laminate flooring and Counter Tops. Opens to formal dining area. Warm and inviting
Get pricing and full details on the listing page here!A rare two-story manufactured home, cement foundation with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths! This open floor plan boasts a main floor master bedroom