Top Games to play during a Thanksgiving pandemic and beyond. In the spirit of a 2020 Pod Thanksgiving, I have put together My TOP 10 GAMES TO PLAY ON Zoom or FaceTime. These will work, not just for
Top Tips To Market Your Home In 2016
Dated: January 14 2016
Top Tips to help you market your home in 2016.
1. Clean, Stage, and Professionally Photograph your home.
2. Fully describe your Kitchen features (arguably the most important room in a house). Does your kitchen have... Stainless appliances? Breakfast Nook? Island? Walk-in Pantry? Bonus storage? Deluxe sinks or multiple sinks? Tile back splash? Multiple electrical outlets? Custom lighting?
3. Pay special attention to present unique features of your home, for instance deluxe trim or molding, wainscoting, tile, granite, archways/architecture, vaulted ceilings, natural wood flooring/trim, built-ins or original craftsmanship.
4. Highlight updates/remodels/additions; updated roof, electrical, plumbing, high efficiency furnace, heat pump, gutters, new deck, finished bsmt, enclosed porch...
5. Any outdoor features? Include in your description those reasons why your yard and landscape is unique; for instance covered patio, pergola, fully fenced, dog run, shed/storage, hot tub, special trees or gardening.
6. Build the lifestyle map of the area/neighborhood, we provide this as a part of our marketing package where the seller is asked what makes living where you do special. This may include things such as close walking trails, parks, shopping/grocers, schools and colleges, access to river or natural areas.
Here is an example of a lifestyle map;
Hi! I am the broker/owner of EvoReal and have been actively working in real estate for over 17 years. My greatest love in life is my family, not only my husband Matt and our three children, Ethan, Br....
Latest Blog Posts
Sign up here!In episode one of our first-time homebuyer series, we discuss how to build confidence and ask the right questions in the quest to homeownership.This conversation is going to be under an
As many of you know may or may not know, we are the regional expert in REO sales for the Spokane and surrounding market. We have over a decade of experience dealing with distressed sales, short,